Aimtron Corporation is growing!
We offer a true family atmosphere. Our employees are encouraged and empowered to make a difference. Aimtron’s Leadership is happy to teach you as much as you would like to learn. In turn, we are constantly learning from our associates.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates in several areas key to production.
Feel free to send us your information at any time. If you do not see any postings for your skills below, we will still accept your resume to have on file.
PDF resumes are preferred, Word and text files are acceptable. Links to online-posted resumes are also acceptable.
Recruiters and Professional Placement Services: Please do not contact us. We only hire direct.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease include the word Resume in the subject.
Aimtron is actively seeking candidates for the following positions:
Test Department Supervisor
- Supporting production schedules by testing and delivering on time.
- Managing a flexible staff of both technical and non-technical shop associates.
- Interfacing directly with Customers.
- Creating procedures, including documenting customer test setups.
- Author new tests based on customer requirements.
- Design / Build circuits and test setups to requirements.
- Troubleshoot down to component level.
- Perform other related duties as instructed.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- Associates degree in EET with 1-2 years’ experience or 3-5 years related experience.
- Component level troubleshooting of Analog, Digital and RF circuitry.
- Schematic analysis.
- Firmware download via JTAG / Programmer.
- General computer knowledge / USB driver.
- Communications / writing sample.
- Design sample / working knowledge of circuit design.
- Organizational Skills.
- Component I.D. Training.
- ESD Training.
- Safety Training.